Wednesday, August 11, 2004

From the Top

so I am sure that to the rest of the world,

273 pounds Posted by Hello

I must look pretty chunky.
55 pounds only counts if you have a reference point. This picture is mine.
That coke shirt was tight around the middle when I stood up.

Besides the fact that I am hiding in an ugly tee-shirt, I am also hiding behind my hair. Someone once said to me that I shouldn't hide behind my hair. I didn't really understand what he meant and was pissed that he even said that cause I always liked my hair. But when I see a picture like this, I understand. Hey, when nothing else is going for me, what am I supposed to use? My hair was what I used to pretend I'm pretty. But from the looks of it, that's just goofy.

I wished I had hiked down to the lake that day.. but I think if I walked more than the 20 steps to the bathroom and gift shop, I would have fainted. Maybe I should schedule another visit for next summer and see what I'm worth?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home