Monday, August 09, 2004

"Greater eaters of meat are in general more cruel and ferocious than other men."

I decided to make small steps towards my large goals in life. If I want to be a vegetarian at some point than instead of going cold turkey (hahaha), I shall begin by just cutting out the red and white meat as of right....(swallowing last bites of taco) now!

James thinks I can't give up brats but I've done it before and I'll do it again.

I won't miss:
bacon
ribs
anything BBQ'd
roast
kielbasa


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave up meat in 1991 in Santa Cruz. I ordered a Pastrami sandwich without realizing that Pastrami is a type of meat. I realized I didn't want to eat it because it was meat and gave up meat there and then. Thirteen years later I still don't eat it. I've never missed meat or been tempted by it.

However, I'm only half vegetarian because I eat fish sometimes; the last time I ate fish would have been about a month ago.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home