Sunday, August 29, 2004

Lazy Sunday

Not much going on today. Trying to get ready for my trip but feeling rather lazy. Can't...quite...get...up..from...my...seat...ugg.

So I took some pictures of the cats last night:




For every one picture like this,



I had 5 that looked like this:


and this:



but I was rewarded with a few good shots





Then I took some regular shots, cropped them and fiddled with contrast and brightness in Photoshop. The ones below are the results:







But this one is my absolute favorite:


Good ol' Dan. Always willing to pose. He's my little hunter. I think I really captured something in this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger ALS said...

Your photographs are beautiful. You are so talented. I went to school in Portland and your pictures make me home sick.

3:42 PM  
Blogger punkindunkin said...

Thank You Anna-Lisa! I am trying to find the time to get out more often and get some good shots of Portland and Eugene (and the stuff in between). I want to get those recognizable images from different vantage points.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home