Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Today I hit 56 (56.5 as of 8/18.. this post was started yesterday) pounds lost and my BMI is now 34 (33.9 as of 8/18). I started at 273 with a BMI of 42.8. I'm feeling much healthier nowadays. I have just 4 (3.5 Whoo-hoo!) puny pounds to lose before I go home in 2 weeks. I can do this!

I notice the weight loss in weird places. My neck is longer and I can see my collarbone. My shoulders seem smaller. I have to turn my elbows in to touch my wrists to my hips. I can see my arms getting smaller. My knees seem smaller in size. My 2 favorite parts are my lower back just before it curves out. It is tiny in comparison to the rest of my torso. And when I lay down, I can just begin to feel my hip bones jut out. It's weird feeling my bones again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

What an incredible accomplishment. Congratulations! Looking forward to checking in with you to see your continued progress!

10:17 AM  
Blogger punkindunkin said...

It's so nice to know that other people are stumbling upon my boring blog and reading it long enough to post some very nice comments.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home