Thursday, September 16, 2004

The Good and The Bad and The Ugly

Good: went for 90 minute walk out in the Eugene Wetlands (see previous postings for today)

Bad: ate 3 bite sized musketeer bars today

Good: ate turkey hotdog for lunch and strawberries

Bad: ate trail mix with chocolate bits for breakfast

Good: planning on cutting up yummy cucumbers, mushrooms, green peppers, broccoli and cauliflower for a veggie platter that I, and I alone will consume over the next few days

Bad: planning on buying a single serving butter popcorn bag for movie night tonight. All 3 of my netflix movies should be here and I plan on having a mini-marathon of movie watching.

Good: will not buy nummy bears or cookies or candy at store...unless it's sugar free. Maybe that's the ticket...I should do what my mom does and buy a bunch of sugar free candy to keep stocked at home. When I want the chocolate, I'll just reach for a piece or two and I will know that anymore than that and my tummy and intestines will be in serious trouble. Talk about portion control!

Bad: pang of jealousy over Jackie's success. I wish I were that close. But good job Jackie!

Good: told Gap the truth-

Dear Sir or Madam,
Fat girls like the Gap. But it's no fun to shop online. In fact, most fat girls like to go to the store so they can try on items to make sure that everything fits properly. It sucks to get a great cord skirt in the mail and realize it doesn't fit. FYI, you will most definitely see an increase in sales if you offer larger sizes. Every business likes a bigger profit. Am I right or am I right?
Seriously, get the larger sizes in the stores!
Thanks for your time.

Bad: got a bullshit answer-

Dear Ms. X,
Thank you for your e-mail. We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with the current selection of sizes in our merchandise collection at Gap. We do our best to offer customers quality, style and sizes in our merchandise at a fair price. However, we definitely appreciate feedback from our customers - both positive and negative - and your message will be shared with our Merchandising team. Customer feedback is the most important consideration when our merchants are planning what our merchandise selection will look like in the future.

Ugly: I am now living for my salon appointments when I get certain areas of my body waxed. I feel like such a freak every 2 weeks when the hair is coming back in. I have to work very hard to stop myself from shaving it- because some areas are not supposed to be shaved- but it's not easy. I feel so hairy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home