Thursday, October 14, 2004

Library Dog


© Punkin Dunkin Productions

As I take more and more pictures, I am often worried about getting approval to photograph people or their homes. I don't know the right etiquette and what's ok and what's not without written consent. It is my fear that I will be clicking away somewhere and have some prick run up and yell at me or try to grab my camera. I am so self conscious when I'm shooting around other people. This little guy was just waiting outside this morning and his master was no where to be found. I don't think he minded the camera but he looked like he wanted me to come closer and pet him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angi said...

It's legal to take photos of anybody/anything who is in public with or without consent.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home