Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Willamette Hall


© Punkin Dunkin Productions

I went up 3 floors to get this shot of the stairs in the Willamette Hall Atrium. It's up high enough that my legs shake and I have to hold on to the side railing going up and coming down. I don't have a fear of heights, but my body sure does.


I have an India Art midterm tomorrow. I need to know ancient places such as Elephanta and Mamallapuram plus terms such as Garbagriha and Dvarapala. The names just swim in my head. I need to buckle down tonight and go over the sacred symbolism of the north Indian temple and the differences between north and south Indian architecture. All the temples just look alike to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlie O said...

Such a great angle... the color of the floor and the shapes of the steps are wonderful with the single figure at the top. Great composition! charlie - alwayscurious.com

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home