Monday, December 20, 2004

Untitled


©Punkin Dunkin Productions

This photo is completely untouched. It is straight from my Fuji Finepix 2.0. I guess that camera can take a really great macro shot. I love catching the colors of the cats eyes... so expressive and so endless.


Rather than bore the rest of the world with more cat pictures...I am taking the week off. I will be getting a brand new camera for Christmas while I'm in Wisconsin and I'm sure I'll test it on everything and everybody on Christmas Day. Stay tuned and happy holidays.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your photo's they are Great!! Keep up the good work.

Please feel free to list your blog on my site www.whelpingw.org click on links and add it.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Unspun™ said...

Those are great photos!

I've never heard of the Fuji Finepix 2.0 before. Is that a 2 megapixel cam? I'm using an Olympus e20n and I don't get pics that look as good as yours. Given how big and clumsy it is, I might want to buy a Finepix.

So what will the new cam be?

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home