Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dizzy


©Punkin Dunkin Productions

This is the carousel at House On The Rock in Spring Green, Wisconsin. My brother (being the oh so tactful person of the group) pointed out that on the ceiling of the room where this carousel resides, there are almost a hundred mannequins suspended in the air, dressed in toga style robes with angel wings and every single one of them has a nipple revealed. It would be a very family friendly room, if it wasn't for the blatant wardrobe malfunctions. But the attraction's defense, it's very dark in most of the buildings, so I'm sure most people don't stop to notice and count all the nipples.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Hi there. I just stumbled upon your site - your photos are great! I especially love this one. You have a great eye for capturing interesting perspectives. I look forward to seeing your next photo!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home