Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Yes, Mummy and Daddy, I am still alive!

Every time I speak to my parents, I hear about how I haven't updated my blog. "Are you still alive?" they whine. Well excuse me... I'm tryin' to get a freakin' education here. I don't have time to take pictures, Photoshop them, and post them in between the tests, long papers and math problems I have to do every week. This semester is kicking my ass! Half the time I'm not sure what day it is, or what my name is. It’s any wonder that I'm getting the grades that I am!

AHEM, THIS IS FOR YOU MOM AND DAD:

Recent grades for 440 Land Use and Growth Management Class
Item Name--------Grade-----Points Possible-----Class Average
Quiz 1-----------45--------------50----------------43.27
Assignment 1-----49--------------50----------------37.86
Assignment 2-----93--------------100---------------88.57

As you can see, I have gotten high grades and I am above the class average every time. So off my back! :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to writing my 10 page paper (plus power point slides and annotated bibliography) about urban infill and how it relates to the Smart Growth principle of "fostering distinctive, attractive communities with a strong sense of place." It's thrilling stuff.... no, really it is.

Maybe I can get back to the photos in summer or possibly next semester. But that depends on my class schedule and whether I take 12 or 16 credits.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home