Saturday, July 09, 2005

Four Eyes

I spent a great deal of money on my new glasses. They are the first pair that I've worn outside of the house since I got contacts at age 15, not to mention the very first that I modeled for my blog ;)

I also spent a little chunk of change at the salon today (well for my student budget). I figured I better get a little use out of the hair cut and style before my hair returns to its natural and unruly state in the morning.






Here is my best impression of a librarian who's a little stuck up. Shush! No talking!







This photo didn't come out; I look like a zombie but hey, the glasses look great!



Call me four eyes if you want. At least I'm stylin'. Can you say that about yourself?




the above pics would not be possible without my supa fly assistant Tudeski
I've learned that he can't have his picture taken without doing something goofy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute glasses. I dig the second picture.

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home