Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Laurel in Sunshine

© Punkin Dunkin Productions


My stunningly brilliant and globally conscious cousin was in Oregon this past month. She is biking down the West Coast from BC to San Diego in just 5 short weeks this summer! Hazzah!

I have a hard time expressing in words how proud I am of her.

Laurie, you are one of the smartest people I know. You use your intelligence and your talents to better your life and the lives of people around you. I am constantly amazed by your tenacious spirit and determination to forge ahead in any task or challenge that drops in your lap. I applaud you for standing up for what you believe in and learning to live the life that you find the most meaningful. I am lucky to know you and even luckier to say that we are family. Perhaps your limitless beauty, character and cleverness will rub off on me someday. I love you, cousin.


People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
-Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home