Thursday, August 18, 2005

It's Official!!!

I got the callback tonight.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have my first official photo gig. I am taking pictures for a wedding on August 27th. And I am so nervous that I have to put my head between my knees and breathe deeply. Oh, but it would be so wonderful if the photos turn out and this becomes something that I can do on a regular basis.

This is not going to be a paying gig because quite frankly, I don't know what the photos will look like. And I do not want to disappoint anyone on their wedding day. So I'm not charging...I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope to some day take pictures like this wonderful photographer out of Corvallis does: Willamette Photo. He does amazing stuff.

And I like his quote:
“You don’t take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it.” Author Unknown

(Alder, that one is for you)

1 Comments:

Blogger MikeyPDX said...

Congratulations! Best wishes for a successful gig. I'm sure you'll do splendid work.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home