Sunday, August 21, 2005

Look Maw 'n' Paw, we done gone to Wildlife Saw-far-eee!

We made it down to Winston, Oregon today and rolled through Wildlife Safari. This place is a must for anyone living or visiting Oregon. Zebras, elephants, giraffes and monkeys, oh my! We spent more than an hour driving through three different wildlife areas. Afterwards, we caught up with several elephants giving rides, monkeys swinging around by their arms, and one little tamarin with a severe case of A.D.D.

So come along with us (and by us, I mean me and my hair!) as we venture through the safari and all its animals. I’m going to space out my photos all week so you’ll want to stop back again every day.

© Punkin Dunkin Productions

First up, the Damara Zebra located in the Africa exhibit. I love how his stripes extend up into his hair. These little guys stand between 40 and 60 inches high. They came up rather close to the car and just stared at us.

© Punkin Dunkin Productions

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've been to Wildlife Safari, but it was when I was a small child and I barely remember it. Seeing this picture makes me want to go back.

6:36 PM  
Blogger MikeyPDX said...

Cool stuff. I like the shot of yourself in the car mirror.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home