Monday, August 01, 2005

Relay For Life Part III

Here are some final photos from this year’s RFL. I took all of these as the luminary ceremony was getting under way. Like last year and the year before, I don’t stay for the observance as it is just too difficult to watch all of that emotion pour out of the crowd. I have a hard enough time looking at the candles that line all the way around the track. Side by side, the names and faces each have their own identity and yet they meld together with one another creating an overwhelming display of hope, sadness, fear, joy, pain, and love.

© Punkin Dunkin Productions

© Punkin Dunkin Productions

© Punkin Dunkin Productions

© Punkin Dunkin Productions

© Punkin Dunkin Productions

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures, you should check out the Flickr Relay for Life group. It is a great way to share pictures.

9:45 AM  
Blogger punkindunkin said...

Thanks Chris

I joined and now I just have to remember to add my pictures!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home