Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Wedding

© Punkin Dunkin Productions

I survived! I got tons and tons of pictures! And I'm so pumped full of caffeine and endorphins that I might just stay up all night. Well, I would but I have yet another function to photograph tomorrow. The annual company picnic is going on and I'll have lots to do. A scavenger hunt for the kids, a barbeque for the adults, and a spirited volleyball tournament is sure to keep me running all day with the camera.

This weekend has made me wonder if I could actually do this for a living...at least until I graduate with a master's in architecture. This would be a great day job until then.

I’m going to wait until the bride gets a chance to see the finished product before I go posting more wedding photos. But I’ve had a chance to skim through them and there are many hopefuls. I think I pulled it off!!

2 Comments:

Blogger breanna said...

firstly, i'm just a liiiitle obsessed with your blog. i love me some pictures.

secondly, one of my best friends is getting married in December and is having the WORST time finding a photographer...can you give me an idea of what you charge? i'm TOTALLY going to refer her to you!

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Cos:

This picture is WONDERFUL. So expressive, so simple. They will adore.

-Rori

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home