Wednesday, November 23, 2005

all I want for Christmas is to stay away from the unemployment line

I'm stressed.

And I'm ready to go postal.

I went to bed with yet another one of my nasty headaches last night. It was about midnight. I set my alarms (I have three of them) for 4:30 so I could get up and finish some last minute homework and to pack for my Thanksgiving out on the coast. I had to work at 7 am.

I woke up at 7:40 am. None of my alarms had worked. I know that I had set each one. In my headache induced stupor, I must have turned every single one off and went back to bed. I rushed off to work without a shower (icky!), without breakfast and without any homework done.

This year, I'm asking Santa to pull some strings and let me keep my job.

And I'm asking for another alarm clock.

1 Comments:

Blogger rebecca marie said...

i'm so sorry... just reading this made me feel stressed...

speaking of gainful employment... do you ever come up to portland, and if you do, how much do you charge for portraits? i've severely injured my right hand, and i'm having trouble taking pictures of my kids... BOOOO

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home