Thursday, November 17, 2005

Before I Forget... I Did Another Thing That I'd Been Scared To Try.

I'm proud to say that I finally attended a Eugene Weblogger Get-together! I've been putting it off for months, ever since Michael first visited my site and linked me up to the Eugene Weblog List. I suppose I was avoiding it for fear that I wouldn't do well in a new social situation. But I think I did just fine. And yes, there was this really long discussion on vacuums. I sat there thinking I should have some sort of input on vacuum types or vacuuming in general but alas, I am domestically challenged. I don't vacuum unless I absolutely have to. And that amounts to once a month when one of two things happens: either I have guests over or one of the cats pukes up his breakfast.

Still, I was pleasantly surprised by how fun the meeting was, even if we did very little talk of blogs. Hey, I got to meet a group of adorable men! Why would I complain at all?!? There was Michael, Tvindy, Alan and Brandon, who had the best business cards ever.

I'm already looking forward to the next meeting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Glad you liked the cards... er sticks.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home