Monday, December 19, 2005

Fatal System Error

Only three little words... yet when strung together, they illicit a high pitched wailing that can be heard from here to Columbus, Ohio. What is it about electronics instinctively knowing to break down around the holidays just when you need them the most?

I feel terrible. I can't get photos out to the people that need them for Christmas cards and presents. I can't take copies home to show my family. This sucks.

I have paid down my credit card to the point of being able to afford a new computer- I'd really like an ibook but putting myself back into deeper debt is something I'm not sure I should do. I know that I can't live without my photos for very long, however.


What to do? What to do?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tudeski said...

Uff da!

2:25 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie said...

nooooooooooooooo

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home