Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Sign of Contentment (it is HNT, after all)


© Punkin Dunkin Productions

Let the eyebrows rise high, hushed whispers pass judgment, and cutsey comments commence right.... now.

And before someone asks, I'll just answer:

Yes that is HIM. NO- He is not naked! And you can read about the tattoo symbol here.

Hey look at that! In one little post I've managed to "out" him, embarrass myself totally, and piss off my parents for showing more partially nude pictures. Congrats to me!

*I do know the rules of HNT but I thought it was more fun to post someone else's picture today.

2 Comments:

Blogger rebecca marie said...

anyone who didn't know that was him just wasn't listening to your pictures.

8:26 PM  
Blogger punkindunkin said...

You're fast, girl!

I posted that baby like ten minutes ago!!!

Thanks for the comment. The picture is way better than dog vaginas, wouldn't you agree?!?! ;)

My pictures do tend to speak out, don't they? I find them speaking to me all the time. I put a good dozen of them in a collage on my fridge recently, (just so I wouldn't artificially inflate my visitor numbers every time I looked at the archives), and together the crescendo of their "voices" gives me such an incredible feeling. I now get choked up whenever I walk into the kitchen. Each one represents a second of time, a particular place, or an intimate gesture that I've captured. All together, they are the photo album that makes up my life. And it’s all one big joyful gift.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home