Friday, January 27, 2006

Dum..Dum..Dah-Dum... Dum...Dum..Dah-Dum

My best friend was engaged yesterday! She asked me to be her maid of honor! I was so excited I think I forgot to say yes.

We giggled like we did when we were 13 years old, sitting in front of the TV after another grueling day of middle school, watching a Guys Next Door episode (Saturday morning variety show for teenage girls.. kinda like the Monkees from the 70's) and dreaming about Chris Wolf (NKOTB? Who the hell was that?). Now we're giggling about dresses, colors, rings and bachelorette parties.

I'm so happy for her! And now it gives me an bonafide excuse to visit bridal websites and collect pretty wedding pictures all under the guise of "helping her" when I'm secret going to be stashing away ideas for my own ceremony someday. ;)

She made me promise to send her lots of links to important details we need to track. I think I'll start here with the Evil Wedding Planner cause it's damn funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger punkindunkin said...

Did I miss something? What does an H.P. Lovecraft character have to do with wedding planning??!

My dork translator is broken today. What does "Ryleh F'tang. Fnord" mean?

And for goodness sake, try and be a little less nerdy when you go posting things. ;)

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home