Monday, February 06, 2006

From My Cold, Dead Hands

Alder Dear, that's the only way you're getting back your Pink Martini CD!

I must say that I was impressed by this local band's sophomore album. I had never heard of them before catching a couple snippets and pictures on fellow blogger sites. I loaned (loaned, borrowed, stole, whatever...) the album last weekend from Alder and it was the perfect background music to some bleak afternoons filled with nasty winter storms and an even nastier chest cold.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked as well. They are supposed to be in Eugene in May. I've heard they are supposed to be pretty good live. They are doing something with the Eugene Ballet Company. It's on their site;

http://www.pinkmartini.com

:)

10:53 PM  
Blogger David R. Jones said...

My Mother-in-law just loves them. I, myself, well I can't say they are really a band I enjoy. I can, however, envision their album being good "background music to some bleak afternoons filled with nasty winter storms and an even nastier chest cold."

Maybe someday I will get to one of their shows. I am definately not opposed to seeing them live.

Peace

~Amadeus

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home