Sunday, March 05, 2006

One Step Closer To Cool

I bought my first crushed velvet blazer today at Goodwill for $2.50. The blazer is an XL with a nice and soft tailored cut around the middle. It goes great with a pair of jeans and spankin' leather boots. The style looks a heck of a lot like this:

I am now that much closer to my version of cool. This is also proof positive that I can never truly be a Buddhist. I'm way too materialistic and conceited to reach enlightenment. Of course if enlightenment doesn't have crushed velvet, why try to attain it?

1 Comments:

Blogger MikeyPDX said...

Lao Tzu once wrote, "It is in the space where there is nothing, that the usefulness of the crushed velvet blazer lies."

So, you're good if you decide to give up on Buddhism and go with Taoism.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home