Monday, March 27, 2006

Who Says I Can't Do That?

I may be in a lotta pain right now and pissed at the whole freaking world and the supposed heavens above but there's no reason that I can't buy the skinniest pair of jeans (and cheapest- $10!) I've ever owned and belly dance in them all Sunday afternoon!

I soooooooo needed that too.

It was nice to have that little voice in my head change tunes for a while and whisper "I feel sexy" in my ears. I spent the whole day in my living room, doing chores, wiggling my ass off, and watching TV in these jeans. I really didn't want to take them off. I'm even wearing them to work today too. They're just that hot.

I'm so shallow and I couldn't give a flippin’ fudge at this very second.

But hey, as an almost former fat girl, I should get a bit of a break now and then. Since I've had no appetite the last two weeks, I've lost 8 lbs. That brings my grand total to 68.5. Still, a part of me would gladly give up the skinny jeans and be a happy fat chick if I was able to remain in a perpetually blissful state of love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home